Dental cleanings and exams are important components of preventive dentistry. Routine dental cleanings and exams can help you prevent dental problems such as tooth decay and periodontal disease. During your regular dental cleaning and exam, our talented dentist and dental team will:
- Remove plaque and tartar from your teeth that was missed in your daily brushing and flossing
- Polish your teeth for a healthy, radiant smile
- Examine your smile to check for signs of tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other dental problems
- Use digital X-rays to evaluate the health of your smile
- Recommend any further needed dental treatments to improve your oral health
Do I need a dental cleaning and exam?
We recommend that you visit us every six months for regular dental cleanings and exams in Duluth, Georgia. By completing a dental cleaning and exam every six months, you can be certain that we will treat any dental problems as soon as possible before further damage is caused. If it has been more than six months since your last dental cleaning and exam, we welcome you to contact us today at Johns Creek Family Dentistry to schedule your visit with Dr. Bhoompalli. We are eager to care for your smile!